This software project has been discontinued. Its last released version is also most likely to remain the last available version, unless someone else is interested in its further development.
It also means any filed issues probably won't be ever picked up.
- Can connect to Oracle server either via client software or directly over TCP/IP.
- Customisable SQL syntax highlighting.
- Package and package body are displayed in two separate editor windows.
- Navigation window allows easy navigation within package procedures and functions.
- Rich editor function support (Search, Replace, Column selection, Keyboard macros, Undo/Redo etc). Editor keyboard bindings can be customised.
- Object compilation status display, including one-click navigation to the line containing the error.
- Capable of retrieving object’s source code from the Oracle server.
- Unlimited editor windows simultaneously.
- Can save all open editors and restore them on next run.
- Compatible with version control systems (CVS, SVN, git).
GUI editor for Oracle PL/SQL packages.
This software is distributed on the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 3 or (optionally) any later version.
Software and any related documentation are provided on an as is basis, without warranty of any kind. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
To download the latest source code, clone my GitHub repository:
git clone https://github.com/yktoo/oracle-package-editor.git