Comentario version 2.3.1 is released.
Comentario is a lightweight, powerful, and free comment server for web pages written in Go and Angular.
- New Dashboard chart showing daily view and comment counts for the past 30 days across all domains of the user:
- Stats gathering has been optimised, which should deliver a noticeable performance gain, especially on domains with many views and comments.
- Fix: stats is displayed for a correct 30-day period now; metric counters use the same colours as the chart.
- The embedded part:
- Fix password reset for commenter.
- Add password reset popup dialog (in prior versions, the user would be redirected to a dedicated page in the frontend).
- Fix settings saving for OAuth users.
data-css-override="false"disables CSS completely (#10)
- Don’t fail Comentario load on CSS load failure (#12)
data-*attributes not working
- For developers: add
start(watch) script for yarn
- Helm chart: drop
comentario.indexHtmlConfigMapNameconfig value as unused.
- The database schema still maintains a full compatibility with Commento 1.8.0.
You can see Comentario in action on the demo website.