A new version of Ymuse 0.16 has been released.
Ymuse is a desktop client application for the Music Player Daemon.
This release fixes a couple of bugs and introduces
new ones some new features.
- Volume control button/slider are added (#20):
- New setting for toggling the visibility of the Queue toolbar (#23).
- Fixed a bug causing the CPU to max out and flooding the app logs after MPD connection is lost (#26, #28).
- Fixed the queue selection being reset on a right click (#21).
- Upgraded the Go compiler (1.15.8) and the dependencies
gotk3(0.5.2), which should hopefully benefit the stability (#27).
Refer to the application page to learn how to install it. ■